Fellowship in fixed orthodontics
Fellowship in Restorative Dentistry
Fellowship in General Dentistry
Fellowship in clinical endoodntics
Fellowship in Cosmetic Dentistry
Fellowship in Implantology
Fellowship In General Dentistry
Introduction: The Six-Month Fellowship in General Dentistry is a short-term, intensive program designed to provide dental professionals with a comprehensive understanding of general dentistry concepts, practical skills, and clinical experience. This program caters to both recent dental graduates looking to enhance their foundational knowledge and practicing dentists seeking to expand their skills and stay updated with the latest developments in the field.
Course Duration: The Six-Month Fellowship in General Dentistry is a concise and focused program that typically lasts for six months, allowing participants to gain valuable insights and hands-on experience within a shorter time frame.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Fundamentals of Dentistry:
- Review and strengthen the fundamental knowledge of oral anatomy, physiology, and histology.
- Understand the principles of dental materials and their applications in restorative dentistry.
- Develop diagnostic skills to assess various oral health conditions.
- Learn how to formulate effective treatment plans for different dental issues, considering patient preferences and medical history.
- Gain proficiency in restorative procedures such as dental fillings, crowns, and bridges.
- Explore the latest advancements in restorative materials and techniques.
- Understand periodontal diseases and their management.
- Learn the basics of scaling, root planing, and non-surgical periodontal therapy.
- Master the art of root canal treatment, including diagnosis, instrumentation, and obturation.
- Familiarize yourself with modern endodontic techniques and equipment.
- Acquire skills in basic oral surgery procedures, such as tooth extractions.
- Learn about local anesthesia administration and surgical techniques.
- Explore the unique challenges and considerations in treating pediatric patients.
- Gain insights into child behavior management and preventive dentistry.
- Understand the ethical principles of dentistry.
- Enhance communication skills to establish rapport with patients and ensure informed consent.
- Participate in supervised clinical sessions to apply theoretical knowledge in real patient cases.
- Perform a variety of dental procedures under the guidance of experienced faculty.
Certification: Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be awarded a Six-Month Fellowship in General Dentistry certificate, recognizing their achievement and dedication to advancing their skills in the field of general dentistry.
Who Should Attend: This fellowship program is open to recent dental graduates and practicing dentists with BDS/MDS qualifications,
To find more about the course contact us