Fellowship in fixed orthodontics
Fellowship in Restorative Dentistry
Fellowship in General Dentistry
Fellowship in clinical endoodntics
Fellowship in Cosmetic Dentistry
Fellowship in Implantology
Fellowship In Clinical Endodontics
Introduction: The Two-Month Fellowship in Clinical Endodontics is a specialized program designed for dental professionals looking to deepen their knowledge and skills in the field of endodontics. This intensive program aims to equip participants with a comprehensive understanding of endodontic procedures, diagnostic techniques, and the latest advancements in endodontics.
Course Duration: The fellowship program spans two months, providing a concentrated and focused curriculum that immerses participants in the art and science of clinical endodontics.
- Endodontic Diagnosis:
- Develop expertise in diagnosing and assessing various endodontic conditions.
- Understand the significance of clinical and radiographic examinations.
- Master the principles and techniques of root canal therapy.
- Learn about access cavity preparation, instrumentation, and obturation.
- Explore advanced endodontic procedures such as pulp capping, apexification, and regenerative endodontics.
- Gain knowledge in the management of complex and challenging cases.
- Familiarize yourself with the use of dental microscopes and cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) in endodontics.
- Learn how to apply these technologies for precise diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Understand the indications and techniques for endodontic surgery, including apicoectomy and root-end resection.
- Learn about retrograde filling and management of surgical complications.
- Acquire the skills to diagnose and manage endodontic emergencies, such as acute apical abscesses and traumatic injuries.
- Explore the various pulpal and periapical pathologies and their implications.
- Learn about the microbiology and etiology of endodontic infections.
- Learn effective pain management techniques and local anesthesia administration for patient comfort.
- Understand post-operative care and pain control.
- Participate in supervised clinical sessions to perform endodontic procedures on patient cases.
- Gain hands-on experience in root canal therapy, surgical endodontics, and other clinical aspects.
Certification: Upon successful completion of the program, participants will receive a Two-Month Fellowship in Clinical Endodontics certificate,
For more details and fees contact us