Fellowship in fixed orthodontics
Fellowship in Restorative Dentistry
Fellowship in General Dentistry
Fellowship in clinical endoodntics
Fellowship in Cosmetic Dentistry
Fellowship in Implantology
Fellowship in Facial & Dental Cosmetology
Introduction: The Two-Month Fellowship in Cosmetic Dentistry with a focus on Aesthetic Restorations is an intensive program designed for dental professionals who aspire to excel in cosmetic dentistry, specifically in the realm of aesthetic restorations. This program covers a range of topics related to smile evaluation, aesthetic considerations, and hands-on training in various aesthetic dental procedures.
Course Duration: This fellowship program spans two months, offering a concentrated curriculum that provides participants with the necessary knowledge and skills for performing aesthetic restorations.
Key Course Topics:
- Smile Evaluation and Treatment Planning:
- Learn how to assess and evaluate a patient’s smile.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on patient-specific needs and aesthetic considerations.
- Gain proficiency in the art of direct composite resin bonding for both front and back teeth.
- Master color matching, contouring, and finishing techniques.
- Explore the preparation, impression, and temporization of all-ceramic crowns and veneers.
- Understand the benefits and considerations of all-ceramic restorations.
- Learn the techniques for precise cementation of various aesthetic restorations.
- Understand the importance of adhesive dentistry for long-term success.
- Discover strategies to manage and address tooth sensitivity in patients undergoing aesthetic restorations.
- Gain knowledge in both home and office tooth bleaching techniques.
- Understand the indications, contraindications, and potential complications.
- Explore the application of dental jewelry for aesthetic enhancement.
- Understand the procedures and materials used in dental jewelry placement.
- Learn how to integrate cosmetic dentistry with other aesthetic procedures.
- Develop treatment plans for comprehensive aesthetic makeovers.
- Understand the structure and function of the skin.
- Learn about age-related changes, wrinkles, and skin texture.
- Gain expertise in chemical peels, including types, mechanisms, indications, and protocols.
- Learn about the mechanism of action, types of machines, and advantages of microdermabrasion.
- Facial Anatomy and Aesthetics:
- Explore the muscles of facial expression and their functions.
- Understand the anatomy of the face, esthetic units, and dynamic wrinkles.
- Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers:
- Learn about botulinum toxin, its mechanism of action, and indications.
- Explore different types of dermal fillers, their mechanisms, and applications.
Certification: Upon successful completion of the program, participants will receive a Two-Month Fellowship in Cosmetic Dentistry certificate,
For more details contact us